Are you ready for another amazing NativeScript app building contest? I sure am, and am all ready to sit on the beach with a nice cold mai tai and put NativeScript through its paces yet again. This time, I have a challenge for you. Have you read about the new Vue.js integration with NativeScript
? I want you to take a look at that repo and build a really beautiful app using the lightweight framework, Vue.js. How far can you push the integration? Fork the repo and relax into the beauty of Vue.js with NativeScript.
- You can submit any type of app - show us something creative! - but it needs to use the Vue + NativeScript repo.
- To enter, submit a video of your beautiful app to the #contests channel of NativeScript Community Slack, along with a link to the app’s Github repo.
- Extra points will go to users who find an issue with the repo, create a Github issue, and solve it by submitting a PR.
- Deadline for submissions is 5 pm EST July 14th.
- You can work as part of a team or individually.
- Winner will get a cool DUAL prize pack, with swag from Vue.js and NativeScript.
- Community judging will take place here in the comments.
- Final judging will be done by members of DevRel and our special guest judge, Igor Randjelovic, creator of the integration.
Good luck! Join us on the Slack channel
in #contests if you have questions or need inspiration. We look forward to seeing all your creations.