You may now watch the full Angular/Vue.js code sharing webinar on YouTube!
The next major version of NativeScript is here! 🎉 With the 4.0 release we've seen a host of significant features and improvements. And NativeScript 4.1 just came out last week, providing even more enhancements such as:
- 50% faster launch times on Android (for real 😀)
- Full support for Angular 6
- Augmented Reality support, CSS gradients, and improved tooling
Since the next major version of NativeScript is here, it's time to take a closer look at the latest and greatest.
It's also time for updates on our ever-popular web and mobile code sharing opportunities with both the Angular and Vue.js frameworks. What better way for us all to get together than an online webinar!?
Register for the NativeScript Code Sharing Webinar
On Tuesday, June 12th at 10AM ET, Google Developer Advocate Stephen Fluin will be joining the NativeScript Developer Relations team as we dive into:
- What's new with NativeScript 4.0 (and 4.1!) and Angular 6
- Taking advantage of NativeScript's support for Angular Schematics
- The latest on web/mobile code sharing in both Angular and Vue.js
Reserve your spot today and we will see you next week!