It's the most wonderful time of the year, and a great time for another fabulous NativeScript contest! This time we're going to do something a little different so as to spread the love for our community just a little bit more. I'd like to announce the 2017-18 Gifts of the Magi Holiday Contest!
From mid-December to mid-January, we are going to host a rolling contest in the Playground
. Your task: create a super cool example app in the Playground (using vanilla NativeScript, Angular, or Vue, your choice) and submit it to win a prize!
Bonus points will be given for creativity and the use of holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Eid...pick any!) themes!
- Submit your entry using the form below by 12 PM EDT on Friday, starting December 15th.
- Entries must be completed in the NativeScript Playground.
- Submission dates will include December 15, 22, and 29 and January 5th (the day before Epiphany). That means you have four chances to win!
- Non-winning entries from prior weeks will automatically be re-entered into the next week's entries!
- Judging will occur each Friday - judges will include DevRel and Engineering.
- Winners will be announced by 5 PM EDT on Friday, starting December 15th in the comments below.
- Compete to win a $100 gift card of your choice, to be sent electronically.
- Ready? Start building!
Submit your entries here