NativeScript latest bits are now live and you can enjoy several bug fixes in the tooling and in the iOS and Android runtimes.
We were also able to put one new feature - this is the support of iOS Sumulators as part of our LiveSync feature. With the 1.2 release you were only able to see immediate changes on a real iOS device, now you will be able to see your latest changes whe working with the simulators.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Fixed #470: Command failed due to space in file path.
- Fixed #632: Android debugger does not work on some OS X systems.
- Fixed #652:
tns debug ios does not load inspector from the added iOS runtime.
- Fixed #663: Verify that Java is at least 1.7.
- Fixed #671:
tns debug ios doesn't work for projects created with framework versions earlier than 1.2.0.
- Fixed #679:
tns library add ios adds the framework with its full path in the Xcode project.
- Fixed #695: Exceptions tracking is not correctly set in the user settings.
- Fixed #699: Unable to update Android platform when npm cache is in an inconsistent state.
- Fixed #722:
tns debug builds and installs the app twice.
- Fixed #742:
tns livesync android doesn't work on some Android devices.
- Fixed #747: New files are not respected by