Last September in New York City, we held the second-ever NativeScript Developer Day. A fantastic array of speakers and attendees combined to provide an opportune environment for learning more our about beloved open source framework.
Well there is an even larger conference at the end of May with massive mobility-focused tracks that include loads of NativeScript content!
ProgressNEXT is a global gathering of developers and IT professionals that covers the entire Progress portfolio, including NativeScript, Kinvey, and Kendo UI.
Did you know that Progress sponsors the open source work behind NativeScript? Now you know!
Hosted at the beautiful Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, from May 29th to June 1st, ProgressNEXT is your next opportunity to attend sessions and interact with key personalities in the NativeScript ecosystem.
Feel free to browse the full NativeScript agenda at ProgressNEXT
If you're curious about what NativeScript-specific content you'll find, how about topics such as:
- Cross-Platform Augmented Reality
- Access Remote Databases from NativeScript Mobile Apps
- Boost Your App's Emotional Intelligence with NativeScript and Machine Learning
- Sharing Code Between Web and Mobile with NativeScript and Kendo UI
- Building a Robot Army with NativeScript
- Getting Started with NativeScript
- Build for iOS from Windows with NativeScript Sidekick
Registration is open now, and if a wealth of NativeScript content isn't enough to convince you, how about:
- Keynote speakers from NASA, BayHealth Development, TVH Group, and Progress;
- 150 unique sessions covering not only the Progress portfolio, but thought leadership sessions spanning many technology topics;
- An opportunity to interact with Progress executives, and maybe more importantly for you: NativeScript engineering, product management, and developer relations!
Curious? Take a closer look 🧐 at ProgressNEXT to get all of the details and secure your registration today!